Dear Customers

I’m so very sorry to be writing this in the middle of what is turning out to be an unprecedented series of events.  I know many of you are struggling to come to terms with what is happening and the uncertainty caused by the Corona Virus.  Please know that I will do everything I can to support you in these trying times positive in the knowledge that we as a country have survived far worse and we will survive this.

If your wedding, engagement or family photoshoot is in the next few months please read on to find out my plans to assist you.


You’ve saved all your money, planned for months and were in those final few weeks of everything coming together.  The anxiety and despair you must be feeling at the moment is huge.  Please don’t cancel your wedding.  Remember plans can be paused and delayed.  I will work with you to rearrange my photography service provision.  No further payment requests will be made until nearer to your rearranged date and payment plans can be discussed if needed.

If your wedding is in April, May or June please get in touch as soon as possible so that we can work to keep your wedding dreams alive.  If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.  The key thing here is communication.  You will find most people to be very kind and understanding given the circumstances.

Outdoor Engagement and Family Photo-shoots

If you have an outdoor engagement or family photo-shoot planned I’m afraid that these will also need to be delayed.  Please keep in touch and we will rearrange as soon as possible.

I do have to request that you follow the government advice. Stay at home if you are experiencing any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus for the recommended 14 days.  Remember photo shoots are easily rearranged.  Your health and the health of others is more important during these challenging times.

Beyond the next few months

As yet the information we are being given doesn’t extend beyond the next few months.  I am therefore working on the basis that all wedding, engagement and family photo-shoots will be postponed until we receive information otherwise.  If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch. As always I will do my best to help and support you.

I am still taking new bookings for weddings towards the end of this year and next year and am currently reducing my booking fee to £50 to secure your date as I realize that many of you may now be worried about your income.  Bookings for engagement and family photo-shoots are still being taken however we cannot confirm a date until we have a better understanding of what is happening with the COVID-19 outbreak.  This will be reviewed as and when more information is available and updates will be posted on here.

I do hope that everyone is in good health, and is working alongside their communities to keep everyone’s families safe.

Love Adele x